Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines & Updates!


Happy Valentines, y’all! I’m so sorry I’ve been away for so long. I was in the process of moving and my writing muse felt like it was stuffed in a box along with all my junk! LOL

Now I'm finally in my new place and almost all moved in. However, that doesn’t mean I haven’t been working. I actually started drafting the Courtesan of the Dead story, but as I was writing, I realized it was missing such a big chunk of backstory. So, I decided to go back to the drawing board and start from square one!  

In the process of doing that, I discovered all these other avenues I wanted to explore and ended up with a brand new story. So what does this all mean? Well, it means Courtesan of the Dead is on hold for the moment (maybe even indefinitely?) as I rework things around. Everything is up in the air at the moment – even the title.


But though I’m planning lots of changes, I can guarantee an exciting read with a happy ending (you know I’m a sucker for those!).

As always I thank you for your patience and all your support! Hope you have a great night *tight hugs*


courtesan coming soon cover





No comments:

Post a Comment